ORTENSIA : classic luxury accomodation in paris
You have selected your property ( Réf. ORTENSIA ) located Rue Charles V, Village St Paul, 4th district. in Paris. It is a 1 bedroom property of 700 sqf / 65 m² at a price of 1834€/week (262€/night).
RESERVE THIS PROPERTY
Rue Charles V
2 to 3 Guests
700 sqf / 65 m²
2nd French Floor.
1834€ (262€ /night)
RESERVE THIS PROPERTY
MINIMUM RENTAL STAY: One Week, 7 NIGHTS.
LOCATION OF THIS PARIS APARTMENT RENTAL:
On the Right Bank, discover the Village Saint Paul with all of its antique and contemporary design shops as well as charming restaurants.
This area has a peaceful atmosphere just steps away from the busy Bastille and Saint-Antoine areas.
This Paris vacation rental apartment is tastefully decorated in English Style by an architect-decorator.
METROS: Bastille (line 1, 5, 12) or Sully Morland (line 7) within 1 minute walking distance.
SIZE: This apartment sleeps comfortably 2 to 3 person.
SLEEPING ACCOMMODATION: This Paris rental apartment has a queen size bed in the separate bedroom. A large convertible couch which is perfectly adapted for sleeping accommodation in the living room.
There are two bathrooms for your complete comfort.
VACATION RENTAL FEATURES:
- XVIIth century building with a private paved and flowered courtyard, this luxury apartment rental overlooks the courtyard from the bedroom and overlooks the quiet street of Charles V from the living room.
- Entering the building, you will immediatly discover the tone of the apartment : ELEGANCE AND COMFORT. In the foyer entrance is a Louis XV style chest of drawers, terracotta tiles on the floor, high ceiling with beams, impressive stone fireplace, and is open to the large space of living room.
- This room also has terracotta tiles and original wooden beams. It was renovated and remodeled respecting the spirit of the past. There is a warm ambiance with the working fire place, red upholstered armchairs, heavy sisel carpet, pretty curtains cover the large windows, large sofa in the same light tones that do not break the harmony. A huge XIX th century Norman armoire hides the TV and hi-fi stereo system.
- An antique wooden dining table with four chairs, an impressive wooden Empire style Buffet, bronze candelabras, ambiance lamps create the atmosphere of the dining room area. Prints from monuments and view of Paris are exposed on freshly painted walls to end with a Parisian note.
- The office area located close to the separate kitchen is arranged with a very nice and large English desk and another Buffet.
- The separate bedroom is on the left side of the foyer, looks onto the courtyard and is laid out with an 19th century English style. A chest of drawers at the entrance, bedside tables, again wall to wall sisel carpet. Walls are adorned with old prints of the city. The queen sized bed has night stands and readling lamps.
- The adjoining marble bathroom is equipped with a full size bathtub, shower fixture, WC, large wash basin and large set of mirrors all lighted with halogen spots.
- A second bathroom equipped with shower, wash basin and WC is accessible from the living room for extra guests.
- The stylish kitchen was recently remodeled in perfect hamrony with the rest of the apartment. Main electrical items: large fridge with separate freezer, a dishwasher, a washing machine and dryer unit, electrical and gas burners, update oven and microwave unit, toaster, coffee maker. A table with two chairs will welcome you for breakfasts or lunches.
- Other main electrical appliances for your convenience: Cable TV (with the main international channels), CD player, private telephone line with answering machine.
- WIFI internet installed with access to unlimited free connection.
- The building is secured with intercom device and door code.
SERVICES INCLUDED DURING YOUR STAY:
- An English speaking member of our staff will greet you in our office, upon your arrival, during the week days from 10.30am until 6.30pm.
- An exhaustive list of services is offered through our personalized welcome guide with restaurants and cultural events list prepared especially for you, including the major exhibitions, the operas, concerts...
- A personalized concierge service to book in advance the best restaurants with specific privileged contacts, Opera and classical concert Tickets with secured reservations (only fort excellent top category seats), cabaret, theatre and exhibition tickets.
- A comprehensive service is maintained throughout your stay.
- A personalized airport transfer may be organized for your arrival and departure.
- Check in time: 11am; Check out time: 2pm.
- Bed linen, towels, welcome products designed by Guest Apartment Services Paris upon your arrival.
- Bed linen and towels are changed as stated in the rental terms.
- Dishes, glassware, cutlery and all kitchen essentials are provided.
- We sincerely invite you to visit the informative section "SERVICES & AMENITIES" on our website to discover all the services proposed at your disposal for a real quality stay.