MINIMUM STAY : One Week, 7 NIGHTS.
LOCATION OF THIS PARIS APARTMENT RENTAL:
Escape to the City of Lights and live in this luxury apartment with breathtaking views of Notre Dame Cathedral and the Seine River. A magnificent one-bedroom vacation rental, designed by celebrity interior designer Benjamin Noriega-Ortiz, it is newly renovated but preserves the original floor-to-ceiling French windows offering you the best views of Paris. This light-filled luxury rental is located in the heart of the city in the 5th Arrondissement on the Quai de Montebello.
This luxury apartment is within easy walking distance from the subway stations "Saint-Michel" and "Maubert-Mutualité". You have all the necessary conveniences at your disposal: bakery, pharmacy, post office, groceries, restaurants, fine shops with typical fresh French products.
Other nearby conveniences include some of the best dining in the 5th arrondissement of which the world renowned La Tour d'Argent" restaurant is less than five minutes walk away.
The major attractions such as the Louvre, Notre Dame Cathedral, Sainte Chapelle, the Pompidou centre, the Marais are all within 15 minutes walk of this apartment.
METROS: "Saint-Michel" (line 4) and "Maubert-Mutualité" both within 2 minutes walking distance.
SIZE: This Left Bank apartment sleeps comfortably 2 persons maximum. While this is a perfect apartment for a romantic stay in the City of Lights, there is also plenty of room in this paris holiday rental for entertaining guests over cocktails and dinner.
RESTRICTION: There are no children allowed in this luxury apartment. It is strictly for the use of one or two adults.
SLEEPING ACCOMMODATION: New King size bed ( also convertible in twin beds) in the separate bedroom.
VACATION RENTAL FEATURES ON THIS PARIS LUXURY RENTAL :
- Great charm of a recently renovated Parisian residence by renowned architect Benjamin Noriega-Ortiz.
- Four tall windows offer light, cross breezes and one of the most stunning views of Notre Dame Cathedral.
- Antique and new luxury amenities are complimented by natural, ambient and even whimsical lighting.
- Soft atmosphere is created by a combination of architecture, color, furniture and lighting.
- The salon has been organized into a living area with a sectional couch, leather meridian and mirrored cocktail tables. From every position in the room there is a view of the cathedral. Sheer curtains frame in this space and visually separate the living room from the dining room.
- The dining area consists of a marble topped Saarinen table with comfortable seating for 2 to 4 persons. An antique buffet holds all the necessaries for setting the table. The combination of furniture from different periods creates a very elegant setting for your meals.
- The kitchen is open off of the hallway and offers a charming space for breakfasts. There is a full range of appliances: refrigerator, freezer, conventional oven, microwave oven, infrared ceramic cook top, coffee maker, toaster, silver ware.
- There is a full sized washing machine and separate dryer hidden away in a hallway closet.
- The quiet separate bedroom offers a New King sized bed ( also convertible in twin beds) in cosy and intimate style. A wall of linen drapes hides the large closet as well as the home entertainment system. The floor-to-ceiling window faces south.
- The bathroom is equipped with a full sized bath tub, shower fixture, lit white marble washbasin, mirrors and towel warmer. A hair dryer is available in the apartment.
- The WC is separate and accessible from the hallway.
- This apartment is equipped with multiple radiators for plenty of warmth.
- Additional appliances for this Paris serviced apartment: Complete hi-fi stereo with CD player, large flat screen TV equipped with cable of which CNN and main international channels, and private telephone with an answering machine, espresso maker.
- WIFI internet installed with access to unlimited free connection.
SERVICES INCLUDED DURING YOUR STAY ON PARIS LUXURY RENTAL:
- An English speaking member of our staff will greet you in our office, upon your arrival, during the week days from 10.30am until 6.30pm.
- An exhaustive list of services is offered through our personalized welcome guide with restaurants and cultural events list prepared especially for you, including the major exhibitions, the operas, concerts...
- A personalized concierge service to book in advance the best restaurants with specific privileged contacts, Opera and classical concert Tickets with secured reservations (only fort excellent top category seats), cabaret, theatre and exhibition tickets.
- A comprehensive service is maintained throughout your stay.
- A personalized airport transfer may be organized for your arrival and departure.
- Check in time: 11am; Check out time: 2pm.
- Bed linen, towels, welcome products designed by Guest Apartment Services Paris upon your arrival.
- Bed linen and towels are changed as stated in the rental terms.
- Dishes, glassware, cutlery and all kitchen essentials are provided.
- We sincerely invite you to visit the information section "SERVICES & AMENITIES" on our website to discover all the services proposed at your disposal for a true quality stay.
- An extensive list of services "à la carte" through our "Welcome guide" will be also offered on your arrival including our "monthly Guest News " for all interesting events in the City. Fresh bed linen and fresh towels are changed and included , stated in the rental terms. Comprehensive assistance is maintained through all your stay.