MINIMUM RENTAL STAY: One Week, 7 NIGHTS.
LOCATION OF THIS PARIS APARTMENT RENTAL:
Right in the heart of Le Marais, Rue des Archives is amongst the oldest and most historic residential districts. Splendid architecture of the 17th and 18th centuries and impressive mansions are to be discovered in this area. Le Marais area, on the Right bank, is not just an historic quarter, it is also trendy boutiques and cafés among the kosher shops of Jewish neighbourhood around Rue des Rosiers. Attractive galleries and stores in its narrow streets where you would appreciate to "get lost". All fine shops, groceries, bakery, supermarkets, open market, and services are close by.
This Paris vacation apartment rental, ideally located beyond the City Hall, not far from the prestigious Place des Vosges and owning a view on "Archives de France" building. A pleasant central pied-à-terre.
METROS: Hôtel de Ville (line 1 and 11) or Rambuteau (line 11): 2 minutes walking distance.
SIZE: This Paris rent sleeps comfortably 4 Guests (occasionally up to 5 persons).
- The master bedroom offers a King sized bed convertible into twin beds. Exquisite views on Musee des Archives Nationales monument from the balconies of the master bedroom.
- The second bedroom offers a Queen size bed. Exquisite views on Musee des Archives Nationales monument from the balconies of the second bedroom.
- The third smaller bedroom /office has a comfortable couch convertible in single bed. Nice views on Musee des Archives Nationales monument from the balconies of the third bedroom.
A large bathroom just opposite the bedroom offers a bathtub, separate shower, towel warmer, wash basin, toiletries. Separate WC.
VACATION RENTAL FEATURES:
- Elegant 18th century building for this Paris vacation rental, with complete secure intercom device and door code. Access to property with recently built elevator up to the 3rd floor.
- The general spirit of the property is a clever mixing between past elegance and modern furnishings.
- Decorative stucco ceiling moulding, quality hard wood floors and crystal chandeliers highlight the elegance of this rental apartment. There are large double glazed windows and balconies.
- In the foyer corridor there is a display of small architectural prints. At the entrance, a console table is located between the double doors of the living area and dining area. A large mirror helps to make the corridor brighter. The separate toilet is located on the left side of the corridor.
- The main living space is divided between the living area and the dining area. In each room the double glazed windows are draped in sheers to allow in maximum light and clarity. The purity of each room is preserved thanks to the pleasing mix of the rich-toned of the walls and the moulded ceilings.
- In the living area the two modern designed leather sofas are arranged for conviviality. Crystal wall lamps above one of these sofas and prints adorn the walls. On the corner of this sofa there is a tall wood oval table and on the other side an end table with areading lamp. The coffee table is placed at the centre. The cable TV is located here.
- The dining area has a magnificent wooden fireplace with a bust on it. Above the oval glass designed table with its six modern chairs is a "Murano" chandelier. A double door in each room opens into the corridor. The balcony from the whole room looking onto the street provides a particularly stunning view of the National Archives Museum that is housed in an early 18th century palace.
- The spacious master bedroom also has a balcony. On each side of the King sized bed (convertible in twin beds), there are nightstands with reading lamps. The bed has a "Grand siècle" head board and a matching wardrobe . The grey marble fireplace is adorned with a large gilded mirror. A bronze chandelier enhances the nobleness of this vacation rental apartment. An office area is also at your disposal with a small desk and an antique lamp. Blue grey Louis XVI style curtains have been chosen to go along with the yellow and blue pale carpet. An adjacent dressing room has horizontal and vertical storage for your clothes.
- Further down the hallway is the second bedroom. It has a grey marble fireplace and a large mirror inlayed into the wall above it. Two mahogany night tables with two lamps flank the large mahogany Queen sized bed. On one wall a low "coiffeuse" made up with a mirror and two cupboards with a marble shelf on each one are present. Velvet red Burgundy curtains mixed with the white sheers to heighten the character of this room.
- In the office/guest room a large writing desk has two lamps. This room is comprised of a sofa bed that is appropriate for an extra guest. Framed prints adorn the wall. There is a fire place at the centre.
- The spacious and up-to-date fully equipped kitchen is adjacent to the office/guest room. There is a ceiling with elbaorate crown moulding and an elegant chandelier. Against the wall, is a 1930's style wooden table where up to 4 guests can have breakfast or lunch. The kitchen is equally equipped with four vitro ceramic burners, oven unit and good-sized aluminium refrigerator and large new cupboards (where all the necessary items and accessories are arranged). On the other side are large cupboards above the sink and work surface, as well as a combination washing machine and dryer, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, electrical kettle, toaster.
- Opposite the second bedroom is the full bath done mainly in white tiled walls and floor. There is a corner bathtub with an overhead shower fixture. Next to it is a shower cabin. A traditional wash basin is surmounted by an elegant mirror. A small closet with mirror is available for storage. Hairdryer present.
- Amenities include also : cable television with the main international channels, offering CNN , BBC, RAI1, ZDF..., a New DVD player, compact stereo system with CD player in the living room, Private telephone line with answering machine.
- WIFI internet installed with access to unlimited free connection.
SERVICES INCLUDED DURING YOUR STAY:
- An English speaking person will greet you upon arrival to answer any questions you may have, and will offer you some thoughts and suggestions on shopping, restaurants, sight-seeing and shows.
- We sincerely invite you to visit the informative section "SERVICES & AMENITIES" on our website to discover all the services proposed at your disposal for a real quality stay.
- An extensive list of services "à la carte" through our " Welcome guide" will be also offered on your arrival including our "monthly Guest News " for all interesting events in the City. Fresh bed linen and fresh towels are changed and included , stated in the rental terms. Comprehensive assistance is maintained through all your stay.