MINIMUM RENTAL STAY: One Week, 7 NIGHTS.
LOCATION OF THIS PARIS APARTMENT RENTAL:
The Ile Saint Louis is literally in the historical heart of the City. A small Island in the Seine River, next to the well known Notre Dame Cathedral on Ile de la Cité. It is one of the most charming and exclusive neighbourhoods Paris has to offer. The setting could not be more convenient to exploring every arrondissement, right in the middle and between the Left bank and the Right bank. A 5 minute walk to Notre-Dame Cathedral, Beaubourg centre, the Marais area or Saint Germain des Près.
You are also a short walk from all the necessary fine shops and services on the Island itself which will make your stay especially enjoyable: bakery, grocery, wine and cheese shops...but also all services such as bank, post office, pharmacy...Not to forget the numerous nice restaurants, art galleries, and the famous ice cream Berthillon, are all close by.
This large and tastefully furnished Paris vacation rental apartment is situated on the noble floor (first French floor) in the courtyard of a 17th century Hôtel particulier. A long passageway leads throught the front doors of the building to a very pretty and renovated courtyard. A short flight of steps lead up to the front door of your property. This Hôtel particulier is a classified historical monument which was once a town house for noble family.The apartment is sunny, bright, very calm and also offers a view of the Seine and the left bank.
METROS: Pont Marie or Sully Morland (line 7) : 3 to 5 minutes walking distance.
SIZE: This Paris luxury rental
rental sleeps comfortably 4 to 6 person.
- The Master bedroom offers a King sized bed with an adjoining dressing room. There is an ensuite full bathroom as well, including bathtub, shower fixture, wash basin, lit mirror, toiletries and WC.
- The second master bedroom also offers a king size bed (convertible into two twin beds ) with a second bathroom with shower cabin, washbasin, toiletries and WC.
- The third smaller Loft bedroom offers a double bed and there is plenty of head room here. You can close it off from the rest of the apartments with the heavy drapes provided for this purpose.
VACATION RENTAL FEATURES :
- This Paris luxury rental apartment combines the charm of « le Grand Siècle » with the comforts and the convenience of today.
- Elegant and luxury French style antique furnishings, exposed ceiling beams, stone flooring in the foyer, wall and ceiling moulding.
- On entering the foyer vestibule, with wood panelling, there is a nice antique chest of drawers with a marble top, a silver lamp to welcome you into the elegant luxury rental apartment.
- A Louis XVI era salon presents original sculpted paneling, large Louis XVI mirror, deeply inset bibliothèques, cut glass chandelier, parquet floors. The antique furnishings recreate an 18th century ambiance (contemporary comfortable large couch , chairs, armchairs of the Louis XVI style). Coffee table, antique desk, ambiance lamps and 19th century framed oil paintings add to the elegance of this room. A tall leaded glass window brings light and a beautiful view of the Seine.
- A master suite offers sculpted marble fireplace, an original parquet, a built-in mirror surmounted by a painted wall panel providing a marvellous landscape. The tall leaded window provides daylight and a view of the Seine again. On each side of the King sized bed there are tables and reading lamps. Facing the window is a Louis XV style desk for pleasant reading and writing facing the Seine.
- In the adjoining bathroom you will find a wash basin and a lit mirror, bath tub with shower fixture, and WC. There are cabinets to store all personal belongings. Hair dryer available.
- A second bedroom offers a King Size bed with bedside tables. For your convenience twin beds can be organized here upon request. A wooden armoire, chest of drawers, paintings and lithographs decorate the walls. A second bathroom with WC is next to this bedroom.
- A door opens from the dressing room into the hallway between the entrance and the kitchen.
- The huge kitchen with high ceiling also has dark wood panelling, magnificent brass chandelier, Delft style tiles and a tall window with a view onto a small garden. All this conveys a quaint Dutch style.
- All the necessary accessories and electrical appliances are at your disposal: dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, washing machine, dryer, conventional oven, microwave, coffee maker, electric kettle, toaster. All dishes, cutlery, glassware, table clothes are provided.
- IClimbing few stairs above the kitchen and foyer is a loft bedroom that can be closed with heavy curtains for privacy. There you will find a double bed and reading lamps.
- Other amenities include: TV with cable and all international channels, hi-fi stereo with CD player, private telephone with answering machine.
- This building has a live-in land lady. There is intercom device for your security.
- WIFI internet installed with access to unlimited free connection.
NOTE:FOR EXTENDED FAMILIES OR PARTIES, TULIP PROPERTY (1 BEDROOM) & ORCHID PROPERTY(3BEDROOM) OFFER AN EXCELLENT COMBINATION. BOTH PROPERTIES ARE LOCATED IN THE SAME BUILDING, OFFERING SPACE & PRIVACY FOR EACH MEMBER. THIS COMBIANTION CAN SLEEP UP TO 9 PERSONS.
SERVICES INCLUDED DURING YOUR STAY:
- An English speaking person will greet you upon arrival to answer any questions you may have, and will offer you some thoughts and suggestions on shopping, restaurants, sight-seeing and shows.
- We sincerely invite you to visit the informative section "SERVICES & AMENITIES" on our website to discover all the services proposed at your disposal for a real quality stay.
- An extensive list of services "A la carte" through our " Welcome guide" will be also offered on your arrival including our "monthly Guest News " for all interesting events in the City. Fresh bed linen and fresh towels are changed and included, as stated in the rental terms. Comprehensive assistance is maintained throughout your stay.