|Location : Rue de Bretonvilliers||Category : Luxury Classic|
|Sleeps : 8 Guests||Surface : 2420 sqf / 225 m²|
|Floor : Noble Floor: 1st French Floor||Price/Week : 6748€ (964€ /night)|
A CLEVER COMBINATION OF TWO INDIVIDUAL DELUXE PROPERTIES LOCATED IN THE SAME BUILDING, SAME FLOOR, DOOR TO DOOR TO MAKE YOUR FUTURE PARISIAN FAMILY OR PARTY STAY A DISTINCTIVE & UNIQUE EXPERIENCE.
MINIMUM RENTAL STAY: One Week, 7 NIGHTS.
This "FOUR Bedroom and THREE bathroom " exclusive Deluxe property combination represents an excellent alternative stay for extended families looking for complete individual comfort and privacy, offering the opportunity to be very close to each other and enjoy all together the living rooms and dining rooms.
The discreet Ile Saint Louis is one of the most enchanting places to stay.
It is delightfully unspoiled and has a mixture of handsome 17th century architecture, modern boutiques, narrow streets and magnificent views from its tree-lined quays. Many of the houses on this prime piece of real estate, occupied until 16th century, were built for the noble families on the quays called before 'Ile aux Vaches' (Island of cows).
Running lengthways along the island is the main street, Rue Saint Louis en l'Ile. It boasts a Baroque church, refined boutiques, old-fashioned bistros and brasseries, delicate chocolate and food shops, a florist, boulangeries, Berthillon ice creams, a wonderful cheese shop, many pretty tea parlors, art galleries, restaurants ... All the main attractions are close to the island as well: Pompidou Centre, the Louvre Museum, Jardin des Tuileries, the Sainte-Chapelle and the Latin Quarter is easy walking distance.
On the South, side of the Ile, this tasteful large three bedroom apartment is situated in the prestigious historical building "Hotel de Bretonvilliers", once the biggest historical town house of the Ile Saint Louis in the 17th Century. The apartment is located on the Noble Floor: first French Floor with easy access by the grand staircase. It is a prime and elegant location for a large family vacation.
METROS: Sully Morland (line 7): 2 minutes walking distance.
SIZE: This Paris vacation rental apartment sleeps very comfortably 8 persons.
PEONY FEATURES (6 GUESTS):
SLEEPING ACCOMMODATION FOR 6 GUESTS :
- In this Paris luxury apartment rental there is the master bedroom that is bathed in natural day light and offers a California King size bed. The adjoining terra cotta tiled bathroom offers a bathtub with shower fixture, a wash basin, lit mirror, toiletries and WC.
- The second bedroom suite consists of a small, separate living area with ample closet space and a mezzanine bedroom with a double size bed. This bedroom suite is like a little private apartment in the property. This suite shares a large marble bathroom with the thrid bedroom.
- The third bedroom is located in a mezzanine just off of the living room. It offers two single sleigh beds that can be joined together to form a large bed.
- there is the possibility to house a total of 10 persons in the historic building, all on the same floor, with the combination of this property with the neighboring apartment in our collection, the "GARDENIA" where a total of four more persons can sleep.
VACATION RENTAL FEATURES:
• Rue de Bretonviliers is certainly of one the more quiet streets of the small Isle Saint Louis.
• Impressive front gate with a huge porch entrance. Small private paved and flowered courtyard at the entrance of this luxury apartment rental in Paris
• North South exposure enables all the rooms to benefit from the abundant natural light.
• A refined combination of charm of "Le Grand Siècle" with the comfort and convenience of today.
• A giant light-filled living area with wooden restored parquet floor gives access to all the rooms of the apartment. There are three large French windows offer views of the private courtyard of the building and three large windows overlooking the landmark Hôtel Lambert, former home to the Rothschild family.
• The living room is separated into several distinct spaces: two sitting areas are comfortably furnished with graceful antiques and a library and the oak paneled dining room with space for 6 at the table.
• The three separate calm and quiet bedrooms have ample storage space and are all bathed in natural daylight. Each window has interior shutters to close out the light should you wish to rest.
• The two bathrooms are equipped with bathtub and shower fixture, with glass splash protection, wash basin, lit mirror, toiletries cabinet, closets, WC, clothes dryer and towel warmer. Hair dryers are available.
• The separate kitchen provides all modern amenities. Several cupboards hide all cutlery and dishes and glass ware. All the main electrical items are present: large fridge and separate freezer, a dishwasher, a washing machine, electrical and vitro-ceramic burners, a separate oven, microwave unit, toaster, electric kettle, coffee maker... Iron and iron board are also located here.
• To complete this elegant Paris apartment, many other modern convenience are for your disposal : A flat screen colored TV with cable offering the main international channels such as CNN, BBC... , A new DVD player Zone 2, there is a Bang & Olufsen home entertainment center with CD-player, Private phone line with answering machine.
• A strong box for your valuables is available.
• High Speed Wifi with unlimited free connection.
GARDENIA FEATURES (2 GUESTS) :
SIZE: This Paris vacation rental apartment sleeps very comfortably 2 persons (occasionally 3 persons).
SLEEPING ACCOMMODATION FOR 2 GUESTS :
The master bedroom is bathed in nautral day light and offers a King size bed convertible into single beds. The adjoining white tiled bathroom offers a bahtub and shower fixture, a wash basin, lit mirror, toiletries , towel warmer and WC.
In the separate living room is a comfortable couch that converts into double bed and is perfectly adapted for sleeping accommodation of a extra guest on occasion.
VACATION RENTAL FEATURES:
SERVICES INCLUDED DURING YOUR STAY :