MINIMUM RENTAL STAY: One Week, 7 NIGHTS.
Situated on the Main street that runs the length of the Ile Saint Louis from East to West, this prestigious Paris first French floor apartment rental is located in a beautifully restored 17th century building.
At the same time charming and functional, its elegance is undeniable: exposed ceiling beams, parquet, flooring, antique furnishings, oriental carpet, and gilded mirrors, burgundy and ochre colors give an overall feeling of warmth and comfort. The two double windows floor to ceiling, which overlook the street down below, let in a maximum amount of natural light bathe this cosy home. An ideal "Pied à terre" for a vacation apartment rental and honeymoon in Paris.
This weekly studio rental is 5 minute walk to the nearest subway stations and within easy walking distance to a full range of restaurants, cafés, shops and services, not to mention, of course, the major attractions of Paris: the Louvre, Notre Dame Cathedral, Pompidou centre and all of central Paris.
METROS: Pont Marie or Sully Morland (line 7): 3 minutes.
SIZE: This Paris vacation home rental sleeps very comfortably 2 person.
SLEEPING ACCOMMODATION: One King sized bed (convertible in twin beds).
A separate large bathroom with all amenities for your comfort.
VACATION RENTAL FEATURES:
- Highly desirable Ile Saint Louis location for paris luxury apartment rental.
- Generously bathed in light from numerous windows in the main living areas (bedroom/sitting and dining room). Floor to ceiling chintz drapes frame the windows.
- Fully modernized and attractively furnished.
- An expansive living/dinning area is separated from the bedroom by an elegant room divider (Antique screen) to provide the best privacy and comfort possible. In this cozy concealed space there is a King sized double bed and two side tables with reading lamps. There are exposed ceiling beams, parquet flooring and beautiful of antique furniture.
- Along with the sofa bed in the sitting room there is a coffee table for cocktails time, ambiance reading lamps, a colored TV with cable channels including CNN, BBC, RAI1, ZDF, TVE...), a DVD player Zone 2 , and stereo/CD player for entertaining moments.
- The dining room area lighted by a electrical bronze candelabra is composed with a large dining table around which one can seat 4 guests ( tables clothes are available for private dinners).
- A long corridor with ancient terracotta tiles, high ceiling with beams , leads to the other part of the property welcoming a separate kitchen with window overlooking the courtyard. It is fully equipped with microwave, fridge/freezer, electrical oven, stove, coffee maker, electric kettle , toaster, washing machine, dishwasher. All dishes and utensils are present for preparing meals.
- The full marble bathroom offers a full bath with shower fixture and closing curtain , washbasin, lit mirror, toiletries, towels warmer, hairdryer and WC. Iron and iron board also available.
- Strong box to store your valuable is at your disposal.
- Amenities for this Paris Large studio rental : Private telephone and answering machine.
- The building is equipped with an intercom device for your security and privacy.
- WIFI internet installed with access to unlimited free connection.
SERVICES INCLUDED DURING YOUR STAY :
- An English speaking person will greet you upon arrival to answer any questions you may have, and will offer you some thoughts and suggestions on shopping, restaurants, sight-seeing and shows.
- We sincerely invite you to visit the informative section "SERVICES & AMENITIES" on our website to discover all the services proposed at your disposal for a real quality stay.
- An extensive list of services " A la carte" through our " Welcome guide" will be also offered on your arrival including our "monthly Guest News " for all interesting events in the City. Fresh bed linen and fresh towels are changed and included , stated in the rental terms. Comprehensive assistance is maintained trough all your stay.